The Fixed Hardware Review CommitteeEach year ACE appoints local climbers to serve on the FHRC and administer the review process. FHRC members are responsible for polling the climbing community to determine whether the community supports new route proposals and proposals regarding the addition or relocation of fixed gear. Based on the local climbing community's opinion on the proposals, the FHRC makes a recommendation to the Park to either approve or disapprove those proposals.
- FHRC process - The Fixed Hardware Review Process.
- Fixed Hardware in need of replacement. - User-submitted, like-for-like hardware that is in need of replacement. A permit from ECSP is required, but no formal FHRC approval is needed.
- Like-for-like Permit - Blank PDF to fill out and submit to the park for like-for-like hardware replacement.
- View current applications - View the current open FHRC applications and recently voted-on applications
- New application form - Want to submit an application to FHRC? Use this form to prepare your proposal.
- FHRC guidelines in PDF form - Browse the rules that govern how FHRC operates.
- Historical archives - Archives of every application received by the FHRC since 1992, and results.
- FHRC Meeting minutes
- Contact the FHRC
Current ApplicationsBefore any new fixed hardware is installed in Eldorado Canyon, the local climbing community is invited to review the applications to help decide whether they are worthy additions.
- New Route Proposal - Upper Redgarden Tower 2 - vote/comment - view votes/comments (Yes: 28; No: 0)
- New Anchor Proposal - Jules Verne, P4 - vote/comment - view votes/comments (Yes: 17; No: 12)